Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on our cruise you will have moments of enjoying the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise trip
DAY 1: HANOI– HALONG BAY (L, D) – Scenic cruise, kayaking, swimming
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board the boat and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with our cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Our cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 – Discover the magical beauty of nature along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay. Kayaking time after that
16:30 – Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) – Surprising Cave, Scenic cruise, cooking demonstration
06:00 – You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Imperial Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00– Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Single supplement 20usd/room/night
- Travel Insurance
- Tour optional
- What not mentioned in includes
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & 2 children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
Note and Other Policy:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (3* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Air-condition turn on about at 7:00pm-7:00am
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tourguide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.
JOINT-IN GROUP PRICE – US$/person
|Type||Description||Normal price||Book tour|
|Standard boat||Vietnam foods, small cabin||125||Book this!|
|Superior boat||Sea foods, nicer boat and cabin…||155||Book this!|
|Deluxe boat||Sea Foods, Tai chi , AC cabin, sunset party…||195||Book this!|