Route: Sapa, Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van
Sa Pa is a town in the Hoang Lien Son Mountains of northwest Vietnam. Popular with trekkers, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley, and is near the 3,143m-tall Fansipan peak, climbable via a steep, multi day guided walk. H’mong, Tay and Dao hill tribes make up much of the local population…
DAY 1: HANOI – SAPA BY BUS – SHORT TREK TO CAT CAT VILLAGE (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or meeting point (Hanoi Opera House), get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Our tour guide will inform short information to you before checking in then enjoy the set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, go trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall – Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk up hill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Free at leisure until 19:00 Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
DAY 2: LAO CHAI – TA VAN – MUONG HOA VALLEY – HANOI (B, L)
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Our bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to get back Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Finish the trip to Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by Bus
- New shuttle bus with AC for Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee as itinerary
- Superior room in sapa hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Single supplement
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travel with 2chidrend. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket
- Quote price is applied for the booking of group of 2 up
- Quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday/ High Peak Period as mentioned above
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the short trek– Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
JOINT-IN GROUP (OPENTOUR) PRICE – US$/person
|Type||Description||Normal price||Book tour|
|Standard||Hotel 2+ (Hoang Ha Hotel)||125||Book this!|
|Superior||Hotel 3+ (Holiday Hotel, Golden Villa or Similar)||135||Book this!|
|Deluxe||Hotel 4+ (Freesia Hotel, Sapa Legend or Similar)||165||Book this!|
|VIP||Hotel 4++ (Victoria Resort & Spa)||245||Book this!|