Sapa tours by train is one of the most famous of the North Vietnam, with the mountains’s imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi culture of ethnic minorities in here. The tourists participate Sapa tours by train certainly not only are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food. During the discovering journey Sapa tour, the tourist will be enjoyed spots attraction such as : Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, valley love, cloud ground, sky Gate and the fabulous terraced fields. The winter is the most attractive season in Sapa because the tourists may be admired romantic marvelous landscape like a water-colour painting.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breaktaking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H’mong and the Red Dzao ….
OPTION 1: STAYING AT HOTEL
20:30 – 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 – 06:30).
DAY 1: SAPA – CATCAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
AM : 6h30 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R&R.
09h00 – 09h30 Trek to Cat Cat villages of Black H’Mong tribe . Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Then check-in hotel (check-in after 12:00PM). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: free time to explore & discover Sapa Market & Stone Church. Back to hotel for dinner and enjoy the night in Sapa town .
App .3 hours trekking – 4 km .- Meals: B – L – D Accommodation: Hotel.
DAY 2: SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – MUONG HOA VALLEY – LAO CAI (B, L)
After breakfast you will check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Back to Lao Cai Station by our car, then dinner at your account. App .5 hours trekking – 13 km
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:15 – 05:30). Finish Sapa Tours 3 Nights 2 Days
OPTION 2: STAYING AT HOMESTAY
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – (B, L, D)
Pick up at Lao Cai station transfer to Sapa for breakfast and check-in hotel (if available).
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Home-stay at the Dzay local house.
Day 2:Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – (B,L)
Breakfast before start tour with 08 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the Car to return to Sapa.by bus
Free at your own program untill 17:00
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00). Finish Sapa Trekking Tours 4 Nights 3 Days
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Sharing A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour in Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travel with 2chidrend. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket
- Quote price is applied for the booking of group of 2 up
- Quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday/ High Peak Period as mentioned above
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel’s stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
- Tour guide in Hanoi will take you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without tour guide. Local tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun-cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
JOINT-IN GROUP PRICE – US$/person
|Type||Description||Normal price||Book tour|
|Standard||Homestay (option 2 only)||140||Book this!|
|Superior||Golden Villa Hotel, Holiday Sapa 3+ or Similar||199||Book this!|
|Deluxe||Freesia Hotel, Sapa Legend 4+ or Similar||229||Book this!|
|VIP||Victoria Resort & Spa 4++||306||Book this!|