Sapa trekking tours depend for people who love to explore the experience scenic destinations, learn the culture of the ethnic minority living in the Northwest. The tourists participate Sapa trekking tours of South Asia Travel is not only to admire the beauty the top of Sapa’s destinations such as Ham Rong Mountain, Cloud Airport, visit Cat Cat, Ta Van… but also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique culinary culture characteristic of mountains northwestern.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H’mong and the Red Dzao ….
20:45 – 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 22:00 – 06:30).
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Sapa (B,L,D)
We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by bus, to take you to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at. 08:00am – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley.Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan- highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina.Go through a village of Black H’mong tribe, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, enjoy colourful rice terraces
and the interesting waterfall. Come back to afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa town.Sapa about.12:30 pm –Enjoy your lunch in the hotel.
DAY 2 : SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN (B,L,D )
Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room. Keep your baggage in the hotel then we will walk from Sapa towards
Muong Hoa valley where can admire magnificent landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien mountain ranges and meet Black H’mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can have a nice swim. Lunch at Lao Chai Village then keep going to Ta Van Village of Zay people
arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the homestay overnight.company and hospitality of our Zay family
DAY 3 . Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sa Pa (B, L)
Then enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities. Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa.Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi.
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00). Finish Sapa Trekking Tours 4 Nights 3 Days
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Sharing A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour in Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Single supplement
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- Quote price is applied for the booking of group of 2 up
- Quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Chrismas Day (24-26 Dec), Eva New Year (31 Dec, 1 Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30 Apr), Labor Day (1 May), Independence Day (2 Sep)
- Surcharge US$20/pax for those booking departs on Holiday as mentioned above
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The tourist participate Sapa trekking tours should bring sneakers to convenient trekking because of the complex terrain in the mountains northwestern. bring a jacket because the Sapa weather in usually low in the evening and winter. Especially you should bring insect drugs, drug precautions when massaging foot. Because of the different far from customs and habits of the ethnic minority to the tourists so the tourist need to consult and follow tourguide to avoid taboo of the people here
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Hotel’s stipulated: check-in time at 14:00 and check-out time at 12:00
|Type||Description||Normal price||Book tour|
|Superior||Sapa Lodge, Holiday Sapa 3+ or Similar||255||Book this!|
|Deluxe||Chau Long Hotel / Usapa / Sapa Legend 4+ or Similar||285||Book this!|
|Deluxe||Amazing Hotel 4++||300||Book this!|
|VIP||Victoria Resort & Spa 5+||335||Book this!|