Halong Bay is a destination that anyone in their life desires to come once to experience. A fascinating island mosaic world on the surface of the blue sea with many of the most bizarre shapes in Vietnam, Visit 3 days in Ha Long Bay you will have great moments of experience when participating in activities on Beaches such as kayaking, bayside, sea sports or overnight on the sea enjoy romantic flavors while watching the sunset and dawn on the blue sea, explore the world of colorful shimmering caves. Especially when you join the 3 days Halong cruise on Imperial cruise you have the opportunity to discover the beauty of water paradise in the world and enjoy the high standard services 3* Of the international, all will give you a trip can not be better when coming to Ha Long 3 days 2 nights tour
Our 32 meter Junk boasts 12 deluxe cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a three-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 30 guests, sundeck with comfortable lounge chairs and an attentive staff to satisfy all your needs.
ITINERARY (3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS)
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (L, D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Halong.
12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your boat and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Chicken islet,…Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
18:15 Joint the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh fruits, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar..
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, watching movies, listening to Vietnamese traditional music.
Besides, board games, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
OPT1: Second night in the bungalow (Catba Sandy Beach Resort in Nam Cat island)
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Imperial Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at Tuan Chau port around noon time.
13:30 – You will take Hydrofoil boat from Tuan Chau to Gia Luan pier. Then driving through Cat ba island and Cat ba town. After that take boat trip through Lan Ha Bay and Floating villgage
15:30 – Arriving Nam Cat island, check in time then Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow.
18:30 – Having BBQ dinner in bungalow on Nam Cat island
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow – Stay overnight on Nam Cat island.
OPT2: Second night on the boat
08:15 – Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8:AM – 16:00) on day boat
08:30 – Hiking up to the peak of Titop island, this is great chance to have a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
09:30 – Scenic cruising for hours to the most tranquil areas of Halong Bay
11:30 – Relaxing time on one of the most secluded beach in the tranquil area, swimming, sunbathing and exposing yourself to the nature.
12:30 – Enjoy barbecued lunch on the daily boat
14:00 – Kayaking to discover the exceptional beauty of nature in the tranquil bay.
15:30 – Keep cruising to other parts of the bay
17:00 Back to your Imperial Legend Cruise to refresh and relax, making friends with new group.
19:00 Enjoy the second dinner on boat
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise.
Day 3: Cat Ba Island – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
OPT1: Second night in the bungalow(Catba Sandy Beach Resort in Nam Cat island)
07:00 Breakfast served at bungalow, then you got free time to kayaking, swimming or joining a biking and trekking trip in Viet Hai Village (from 8:00-11:00 cost extra 5usd/pax)
11:00 Farewell lunch served on Nam Cat island before taking boat to Beo Pier.
12.30 leave Catba island by bus , speed boat and bus to Hanoi .
16.30 arrive in hanoi
OPT2: 02 nights on the boat.
07:00 – Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Then visit the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
09:30 – Check out time & Cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
17:00 – Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
- Welcome drink on boat
- Transports Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Free pick up and see of in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Water on bus
- Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C on boat and bungalow/hotel
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Kayaking Safe & Clean
- Cooking Demonstration
- Sunset party & Happy hours
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Optional tour
- Single supplement
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island): It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but it s not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- extra USD 15/person if you want to upgrade to air-conditioning family ocean view room
- Tour guide : We use the local guides in the boat and the bungalow in Catba, so you may find there are some guides in the trip, not only one.
- If you take 2 nights cruise: You will not have to check out on day 2 but transfer to day cruise (smaller boat) to visit another part of Halong Bay on Day 2 (morning to afternoon) and come back the main cruise in the afternoon
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
- 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 3* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
- 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am
|Type||Description||Normal price||Book tour|
|Opt 1 – Bungalow||1st night on Cruise – 2nd night in a Bungalow||225||Book this!|
|Opt 2 – Holiday View||1st night on Cruise – 2nd night in a Draco QK3 Hotel||220||Book this!|
|Opt 3 – Boat||2 nights on the boat||270||Book this!|
|Opt 4 – Sun Spa||1st night on Cruise – 2nd night at CatBa Island Resort & Spa – 4* hotel||285||Book this!|
|Opt 5 – Sunrise||1st night on Cruise – 2nd night at CatBa Sunrise Resort – 4* hotel||305||Book this!|