Mui Ne belongs to Binh Thuan province, 200km away from Ho Chi Minh City. Its features, on one hand side is sand dunes with kilometers of red, yellow and white sand and on the other hand side is shallow and gentle sloped beaches.
Roads are shady under coconut trees and many resorts with beautiful rows of coconut trees along the beach shore. The water here is very clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
Mui Ne is an ideal place for de-stressing, resting and relaxation. Travelers can swim in the blue water of the sea, slip on the sand dunes, relax in swimming pools of resorts and kite surf.
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH CITY – MUI NE (L + D)
07:00 AM Departing from South Asia Travel Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne.
12:30PM Arriving in Mui Ne, checking in the resort and having lunch (included).
02:30 PM Joining a half day tour (included) by visiting a fishing village (seasonal), the White and Yellow sand dunes which are top attractions in Mui Ne. A small stand of pine trees sitting on the bank of the lake (Bàu Trắng) overlooking the sand dunes makes a popular spot for photo-snapping.
Returning back to the resort and have dinner. Staying overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 02: MUI NE – HO CHI MINH CITY (B + L)
In the morning, have breakfast at the resort. Afterward, it is free time for swimming and sunbathing or visiting Ta Cu Mountain (at own expense) where a statue of reclining Gautama Buddha is situated and has a length of 45 meters (among one of the longest statue in Vietnam).
At noon, proceeding to the resort’s restaurant and have lunch.
Checking out the resort and at 01:00PM boarding the bus to go back to Ho Chi Minh City. The trip ends at South Asia Travel office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure: 07:00 AM – End: 07:00PM (ETA)
|Unit Price :||1,478,000 VND|
- Accommodation at Mui Ne Resort 2 star
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- 2 ways bus ticket (Saigon – Mui Ne – Saigon).
- A/C bus/minivan/car as mentioned in the program.
- Half day tour.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program.
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Tour guide.
- Alternative accommodation can be arranged such as Mui Ne Guesthouse
- Valid passport and travel documents required
- Resort’s check in time at 02:00PM and check out time at 12:00 noon
All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice.