Khanh Hoa is a coastal province in South Central Viet Nam. The terrain of this region gradually declines from the mountains to the west towards the hills, deltas, and a 200km- long coastline and islands to the east. Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa Province.
Nha Trang is well known for its beaches and scuba diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers, as well as more affluent travellers on the Southeast Asia circuit; it is already very popular with Vietnamese tourists, with Nha Trang Bay widely considered as among the world’s most beautiful bays
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH CITY – NHA TRANG (D)
07:00 AM Boarding the bus to Nha Trang from South Asia Travel office and en route stopping at Mui Ne for lunch (at own expense). Arriving in Nha Trang at around 6:30PM, checking in the hotel upon arrival and it is free time to explore Nha Trang city by night. Overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 02: NHA TRANG ISLANDS TOUR (B + L + D)
Having breakfast at the hotel and at 08:20 departing for Nha Trang Islands Tour.
09:30 Arriving at Mun Island. Relaxing, sunbathing and swimming while discovering coral reefs on Mun Island covered with many marine lives.
12:00 – 13:30 Arriving at Mot Island and having lunch.
– Entertainment program: music & singing on board, floating bar with a cup of mulberry wine and a piece of pineapple – being able to raise a cheer even in the water.
14:00 – 15:45 Arriving at San Beach covered with many small smooth peddles that are great for feet massage. Relaxing & joining water sport activities (at own expense).
16:00 – 16:45 Arriving at floating fish farms and Tri Nguyen Aquarium with a great variety of ocean fishes. Renting bamboo baskets to go around on the water (at own expense).
Around 04:30PM the tour finishes and going back to the hotel. Afterward it is free time in the evening. Staying overnight in Nha Trang.
*Optional: instead of joining the Nha Trang islands tour, guests can join the Nha Trang city tour or the Yang Bay tour or the Monkey Island tour or the Vinpearl Land theme park at Hon Tre (Tre Island) (1 Day) (surcharge may be applied)
DAY 03: NHA TRANG – HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Having breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then checking out the hotel, by 07:15AM boarding the bus from Nha Trang going back to Ho Chi Minh city, en route stopping at Mui Ne for lunch (at own expense). Arriving in South Asia Travel office at around 07:30PM.
Departure: 07:00 AM – End: 07:30PM (ETA)
|Unit Price :||2,298,000 VND|
- Accommodation at 3 star plus Nhi Phi Hotel.
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- 2 ways bus tickets (Saigon – Nha Trang – Saigon).
- Nha Trang islands tour.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program.
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Lightweight and quick dry clothing.
- Sandals for walking, sun-hat, sun-glasses.
- Hotel’s check in time at 02:00PM and check out time at 12:00 noon
- Alternative accommodation/transportation can be arranged upon request (surcharge may be applied)
- Valid passport and travel documents required