Vung Tau, known as Cap Saint Jacque in French is about 125 kilometres Southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. The name means ‘anchorage’ as during the 14th and 15th centuries Vung Tau was a swamp which European trading ships visited regularly.
With 15 kilometres of coastline, Vung Tau is endowed with many sandy beaches such as Bai Truoc (Front Beach), Bai Sau (Back Beach), Bai Dua (Dua Beach)… Vung Tau also has many famous sightseeing spots such as the Great Jesus Christ Statue, the White Palace…
07:45AM Departing from South Asia Travel office to Vung Tau. The coach will stop for breakfast (at own expense) before reaching Vung Tau.
Arriving in Vung Tau at around 10:00AM and visiting the Jesus Christ Statue. Walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) Statue of Jesus, considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia. Its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972, but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous travelers are welcome to climb up to the top of inside Christ arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city
11:30AM Assembling at the foot of the mountain then, proceeding for lunch at a restaurant that serves authentic Vietnamese dishes.
After lunch, visiting Nghinh Phong cape, it is literally translated as Cape of Welcoming Breeze. The cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
Free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Viet Nam with the shore runs for almost 10km full with fine sand and white waves.
04:00PM Returning back to Saigon and on the way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Dairy rest stop.
Finishing at South Asia Travel office at around 06:30PM (ETA).
|Unit Price :||499,000 VND|
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, wet tissue and one bottle of water/person.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Beach hut rental & fresh water shower at Thuy Van beach
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Min. of 8 pax to depart
- Bringing hats, swimming suits, sunblock, towels and sunglasses
- Proper attire required with shirt covering elbows and pants covering knees when entering the statue of Christ
- All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice